Friday, September 1, 2017

Sketches in Thyme

Hi Peeps!

For our current challenge at our Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style Blog I have creted a card using VERY old paper. It's a BasicGrey called "Little Black Dress", must've had it in my stash for ages :)

I used Lost Coast Design stamps for the main images. The sentiment was on a card that I received recently together with some goods, I love the saying: "Time of my life"! (Never throw anything away!)

I stamped some circles in the background to give it a bit more texture.


Please visit our blog, we have many, many beautiful challenges and inspirations for you and your Project Life Album :)

2 comments:

  1. that is great so romatic...beautiful!
    Happy Friday
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz wundervoll, liebe Majo. BTW aus der Serie habe ich auch noch PP, wenn ich nicht irre...
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete