Monday, February 5, 2018

Under the Weather?


Our new challenge over at the UYS Challenge Blog is ....

WEATHER

It could be a weather themed project, or some weather embellishments (think clouds, raindrops, sunshine, snow etc). 

I have decided to make a small canvas as a wall hanging. I think I already know who is going to get it :)

I applied Gesso with a stencil, when it was dry I inked it up with distress ink in three different colours. I stamped my image on tissue paper and adhered it with napkin varnish. The sentiment is computer generated.

Some hemp cord and a little wooden heart finished my project!


.... and some close ups 





Happy Crafting! ♥

3 comments:

  1. die Machart vom Hintergrund finde ich so interessant und der Vogel ist grossartig dazu!
    Ein wunderschönes Bild!
    Schönen Wochenstart!
    Lieben Gruss Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist wieder cool - Du bist solch ein Witzbold mit Deinen Werken - herrlich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wie genial ist das denn? Eine tolle Idee, das Motiv in Serviettentechnik aufzubringen. Das muss ich definitiv auch einmal versuchen. Ein ganz tolles Projekt, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete